Duragroove™ cladding is a vertically grooved panel which provides a modern look for exterior or interior installation. Available in different profiles and spacing widths Duragroove™ gives you the choice and flexibility to use the product that best fits your project.
Duragroove™ has a shiplap join which makes it a simple and quick product to install and can be used in single storey and medium height installations.
Duragroove™ façade system
- Vertically grooved for a contemporary alternative to the traditional weatherboard look Is lightweight and durable
- Panels are acrylic sealed which aids paint application
- Quick to install because it eliminates the need for taped and filled joins
- Panels are not affected by termites, air, steam, salt or sunlight
- Available in 3 profiles:
- Duragroove™ Smooth - Wide (150mm)
- Duragroove™ Smooth - Narrow (100mm)
- Duragroove™ Woodgrain - Wide (150mm)
|Thickness mm||Finish||Mass kg/m2||Width mm||2450||2750||3000|