BGC Duragrid™ for New Zealand
The Duragrid™ Façade system utilises BGC Fibre Cement Sheeting, offering the ideal solution for cladding the exterior of homes and low to medium rise commercial construction.
Duragrid™ gives buildings a modern and extremely durable finish. Duragrid™ has a smooth, flat surface and square edge finish which is suitable for expressed jointing and provides a façade suitable for a variety of paint finishes.
The Duragrid™ Façade System:
- Is lightweight
- Is highly durable
- Panels will not rot, burn or corrode
- Panels are not affected by insects, air, steam, salt or sunlight
- Can be used in wind zones up to and including extra high (NZS3604:2011)
- Provides a definite negative detail as only minimum sealant is required in the vertical joint
- Quick and simple to install using manual nailing, gun nailing or screw fixing
Click here to download the BGC Duragrid™ Brochure
BRANZ Appraisal Documents
Duragrid™ is fully BRANZ appraised.
Click here to download the Branz Appraisal No.752 in PDF format.
Duragrid™ Architectural Details
Right click on the download icon for the file of your choice, and select 'Save Target As' or 'Save Link As' to download.