Affinity Windows has joined forces with ASX-listed company Capral Australia to launch a new commercial product range – “The Trend Series”.
The Trend Series range is third-party tested and compliant, is designed to achieve the ultimate combination of architectural style and performance for commercial and premium residential projects.
Uncompromising in design, these products are engineered with superior mechanisms and components for effortless, trouble-free operation. Offering the easy option of choosing single or double glazing, all products contribute to increased energy performance in your home.
Ken Courtney, Affinity Window’s Technical and Product Development Manager said, “Collaborating with Capral Australia for this new market offer is a win-win.”
“As a producer and supplier within the industry for 80+ years, Capral’s products are highly regarded being the brand of choice for architects and specifiers,” Mr Courtney said.
“Affinity has the capability for manufacturing and together in partnership, we are able to supply quality Australian made products to the growing WA construction industry.”
Affinity and Capral Australia have a longstanding supply relationship of more than 25 years.
The new commercial range ‘Trend Series’ – Sliding Window, Awning Window, Sliding Door and High-Performance Sliding Door’ provides a solution when standard requires a commercial or premium residential specification.
Features and benefits:
- Wind rating to suit up to N5
- Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) up to 40
- Acoustic RW Rating up to 49
- Perfect for Class 2 residential buildings
- Cyclonic Region – C3
- Double or single glazing
Product offer highlights:
- Sliding window up to 1200mm wide with bipart sliding function
- Awning hinge window up 1800mm wide
- Sliding door up to 2700mm high with door panels up to 1500mm wide
- High performance sliding door 3000mm high and up to 2500mm wide per door panel