BGC Asphalt has been in operation since 1992, supplying asphalt throughout Western Australia.
BGC Asphalt supply asphalt for highway maintenance, freeways, suburban roads, as well as the civil and defence industries.
With our main manufacturing plant located in Hazelmere, Western Australia, BGC Asphalt service small commercial works to major infrastructure projects. With a large capacity for production and storage, as well as an automated truck sprayout system, we are able to produce, dispatch and deliver on-time.
With our flagship asphalt plant located in Hazelmere, we utilise the latest state of the art technology that increases our manufacturing capabilities to 200 tonnes per hour. These facilities can produce a variety of mixes including SMA, PMB, MRWA and coloured asphalt efficiently and to the highest standard to satisfy our customer expectations.
Our Product Range
To find out more about BGC Asphalt
get in touch with our team today.
- BGC Asphalt is a Primary Producer member of the Australian Flexible Pavements Association.
- 2018 Innovation nomination award
- 2019 Outstanding Project – North Link Stage 2
- 2020 Outstanding Project greater than $10M North Link Stage 3
- 2020 Emerging Leader Award – Luke Richardson
- 2021 Safety Initiative – Automated Paperless Dockets
Latest news from BGC Asphalt
BGC Asphalt have recently won the prestigious AFPA (Australian flexible Pavement Association) award for safety, for their...