BGC Construction proudly embodies BGC’s ongoing commitment to innovation, ambition and integrity.
Established in 1974, BGC Construction is driven to building the future for more Australians, backed by an experienced and committed team, extensive capabilities and proven results.
With our featured projects including Perth Arena, NIB Stadium and a huge range of apartments, shopping centres and more across WA, we go the extra mile to create iconic spaces that make a real impression. At BGC Construction, we pride ourselves on exceeding client expectations on every project by delivering on-time and on-budget to industry leading standards. We are also committed to lowering our carbon footprint wherever possible, while still providing industry-leading quality standards.
We work closely with other BGC businesses to ensure we have constant access to the highest quality materials for all our projects. This includes the manufacture and supply of bricks, aggregates, cement, concrete, precast elements, windows, plasterboard, fibre cement, building supplies and roof coverings.
- Commercial construction projects
- Aged care construction projects
- Regional construction projects
- Fitout projects
Our environmental processes are embedded into every project we undertake, helping to reduce our impact wherever possible.
- We place an emphasis on targeting projects with significant environmental design principles.
- We are an ISO 14001 accredited business, supported by our robust Environmental Management Plans.
- Master Builders WA
- Equal Assurance
- Office of Federal Safety
- Department of Finance Builders’ Prequalification
- Master Builders Excellence in Construction Awards
(Winning each year from 2014 – present)
Latest news from BGC Construction
The BGC Construction team is proud to announce that their Eden West Apartments project reached practical completion....