Envirotechnics was established in 1993, and has grown to become one of WA’s leading pest management companies.
We offer trusted and integrated pest management services to thousands of homes and businesses across WA, from Two Rocks to Mandurah.
At Envirotechnics, we believe best practice comes standard. Our team is constantly striving to maintain industry benchmarks, including carrying out regular quality control audits and ensuring our services meet the highest health and safety standards.
As our name suggests, we are environmentally conscious with a flair for technology and innovation. Our Envirotechnics team is closely involved in the regular trial and testing of new products, allowing us to offer the very best solutions for our clients with minimal use of chemicals.
Envirotechnics is part of the BGC, backed by strength and stability as well as a range of leading industry associations and accreditations. By diversifying our services across numerous market segments, we are able to apply our knowledge and experience to get the job done right.
- Ant treatment
- Bee treatment
- Cockroach treatment
- Mosquito treatment
- Rodent treatment
- Spider treatment
- Termite inspection and treatment
- Timber pest inspection
- Aged care and over 55s
- Commercial sites
- Food and beverage
- Shopping centres
- Garage treatments
- Integrated termite management systems
- Owner builders
- Slab curing
We are committed to setting in the industry standard in every aspect of pest control, including sustainability. Traditional pest control methods often use strong chemicals that can cause adverse damage to the local environment. At Envirotechnics, we take care to reduce our impact, while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
Research and innovation
- We lead the way in researching and testing new forms of pest management, including chemical-free treatments.
- Our technicians are fully trained across all our treatment processes, as well as receiving regular updates and training on new developments and research.
- We take care to calculate the right amount of treatment needed for every home or business.
- This preparation helps to minimise wastage and costs, and avoid unnecessary environmental impact.
- Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association