This is achieved through our BGC Sustainability Policy, that covers every aspect of our operations. We aim to continuously support new initiatives, innovation and workplace practices to ensure we thrive sustainably, environmentally, socially and economically.
We are committed to:
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of our people and partners.
- Supporting our teams to be diverse, engaged, motivated and competent in their roles
- Promoting the fair treatment of our people and everyone in our value chain.
- Supporting innovation and sharing of ideas, internally and externally, to co-create value that benefits our business, our customers, the community and the environment
- Reducing our impact on the natural environment with good management of water, energy, emissions and waste
- Valuing resource productivity with efficient use of materials and recognising that resources have value throughout multiple cycles of use and re-use
- Measuring and reporting our greenhouse gas emissions which impact on changing climate
- Delivering safe, resilient and affordable products, infrastructure and services which positively influence how people live and their quality of life.
- Working with our partners on the sustainability journey and together creating great jobs, great results and long term economic growth.