BGC Housing Group is one of Western Australia’s largest home builders, a coveted status that brings with it more than our acknowledged industry leadership.
The quality and value of our homes have resulted in more Australians choosing to build with us than with any other company, making us one of Australia’s largest home builders for the last decade. People who build with BGC now and in the future benefit significantly from the savings, expertise and choices that flow from our large scale of operation.
Our goal at BGC Housing Group is to work together to create lasting benefits today, without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. We take our environmental responsibilities very seriously, leading the way in technology and innovation.
Minimum 6 Star rating as standard
- Every home we build has a minimum 6 Star NatHERS rating, resulting in higher energy efficiency for homeowners.
- Our homes are designed to cost less to heat and cool, reducing both environmental impact and energy bills.
- The ability to manufacture and construct the majority of our building supplies allows us to implement quality control along our supply chains.
- Our proactive Waste Management policy allows us to recycle materials wherever possible.
- Our commitment to sustainability also includes strengthening our connections within the wider community.
- We’re honoured to support a range of organisations that provide opportunities for people and families alike.
- Concrete Institute of Australia (CIA)
- Kalgoorlie Chamber of Commerce
- GE Business Register – Gold Member
Latest news from BGC Housing Group
BGC Housing Group is proud to support the West Perth Falcon’s as the club’s major sponsor for...